Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture & Cosmetic Acupuncture
At the Urban Body Balance Clinic we offer specific treatment packages in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture to improve a wide range of skin and aging issues
Intrinsic skin aging, also known as the natural aging process, is a continuous process that normally begins in our mid-20s.
While these changes usually begin in our 20s, the signs of intrinsic skin aging are sometimes not visible for decades and include:
• Fine lines
• Deep wrinkles
• Thin and transparent skin
• Loss of underlying fat, leading to hollowed cheeks and eye sockets as well as noticeable loss of firmness on the hands and neck
• Bones shrink away from the skin due to bone loss, which causes sagging skin
• Dry skin that may itch
• Greying hair that eventually turns white
• Hair loss
Genes control how quickly the normal aging process unfolds. Some of us notice those first grey hairs or fine lines in their 20s; others do not see greying or wrinkles until their 40s.
Because many of the major acupuncture meridians either start or end on the face, in addition to its many cosmetic benefits, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture has the added benefit of improving your overall health and vitality.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture provides the following benefits:
• Improves collagen production
• Improves muscle tone and dermal contraction on the face
• Lifts sagging of the face
• increases blood and energy circulation to the face
• Oxygenates the skin
• Increases lymph circulation
• Moisturizes the skin from inside
• Improves facial colour, reduces facial discoloration and age spots.
• Reduces dark circles under the eyes, puffiness and bags.
• Tightens pores
• Eliminates fine lines
• Diminishes larger wrinkles
• Reduces frown lines
• Reduces double chin
• Reduces bags and sagging skin
• Lifts drooping eyelids
• Brightens the eyes
• Softens scars
• Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne
• Gives rosy cheeks to people with dull, tired-looking skin
• Nourishes the skin
• Generates naturally glowing, radiant, younger-looking skin
It is important to understand that Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture takes time, that is why we offer bespoke treatment packages in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture for each client
. This allows us to focus on your key areas of concern.
5 Treatment sessions - £250
(recommended as a minimum for new clients)
10 treatment sessions - £450
Individual 'top-up' treatment sessions - £60
To book your treatment package immediately, please contact the clinic directly, using the 'Contact Us'
page from the left hand menu.
It was really great to get the before and after pictures you sent through. Cant believe how good the overall improvement is, I will definitely have some top up sessions. - L.B. - Nantwich dec 2010
The fine lines on my forehead disappeared altogether, and the nasty tramlines in my brow softened up as well – I’m hooked.
The whole texture and feel of my skin seemed to change after the first 1-2 treatments. I now have a nice smooth complexion, and I don’t look so drained. The dark circles under my eyes have gone as well – very happy thanks.
The treatments seem to keep working even after the needles are taken out. I wake up in the morning and check the mirror to see what has changed – very satisfied with result.
Beats botox, more relaxing, safer, and more in tune with my body - Happy, healthy, beautiful.
Articles on Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture in the media:
The Telegraph 13/8/04 - Click Here
The Telegraph 6/6/06 - Click Here