Qualifications & Affiliations
At the Urban Body Balance Clinic, we strive to maintain the best possible standards for training and development. We are accredited Complementary Therapy training providers with the Federation of Holistic Therapists (the largest Holistic Therapy training and insurance provider in the UK). As well as KORE Therapy Master trainers, teaching Clinical Acupuncture and Infertility Acupuncture to name a few of the courses we provide. We have trained therapists throughout the UK, as well as running a thriving full time practise in Nantwich, Cheshire.
- Masters of Science Degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Diploma in Oriental Body Balance
- Sports Massage Diploma Level III
- Certificate in Integrated Spinal diagnostics & release.
- Certificate in Qi Gung energy treatments.
- Certificate in Cranial Sacral Balancing.
- Certificate in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
- Certificate in Orthapedic testing.
- Certificate in Hara Diagnosis
- HSE First Aid
- Vice-president of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Member of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners
- Member of the Professional Association of Clinical Therapists
- Member of the International Council of Holistic Therapists
- CRB Enhanced disclosure - Full
- 7th Dan Kyusho Jitsu - Chief instructor for Total Urban Combat Concepts Martial Arts school. North England Representative for Dillman Karate International(DKI and Zendoryu Martial Arts)
- 3rd Dan Atemi Jitsu
- 3rd Dan Kiai Kyusho Jitsu
- 2nd Dan Kiaido
- Sports Coach UK Certificate - Coaching for Long Term Athlete Development
- Sports Coach UK Certificate - How to Coach Disabled people in Sport
- Sports Coach UK Certificate - Equity in your Coaching
- Sports Coach UK Certificate - Coaching Children and Young People
- Sports Coach UK Certificate - Good Practice and Child Protection